The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) in partnership with google mail has created an official email for all its students – The management of NOUN university has directed all its students to activate their NOUN official email through gmail.com.
What is a NOUN Student Email?
The NOUN Edu emails are the email used by the National Open university administrations to notify their students of upcoming events. These emails are used as official means of communication between the university student and students.
What Can I Use NOUN Student Email For?
Some of the advantages of NOUN students emails are:
- it is Used to log in to NOUN e-ticketing system
- it is the official email used for communication between students and the management
- Free access to online educational courses
- Free access to content and streaming tools.
- Free software.
- Access to premium entertainment services.
- Access to graphic design tools.
- Access to discounts on products.
How do I Access my NOUN Student Email Through Gmail?
Follow the steps below to activate/create your NOUN students emails address:
- Go to the Gmail is the website – http://gmail.com/
- Use your Matric Number as the Username and Password
- Remember like all other approaches to Password activities. You are required to RESET/CHANGE it to your desired password.
- After you have successfully created your password, it will take you to the google services and privacy page.
- Click Accept – You should be on your Gmail Dashboard.
”CONTACT EUDSPORTAL TEAM ON WHATSAPP:- 08117413104”