National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Procedure for Change of Course. How to Change Course in NOUN, NOUN Programme.
1. NOUN Students are allowed to apply for change of programme not less than 10 weeks to the commencement of examinations.
2. Students should obtain Change of Programme forms from the study centre after payment of a ₦5,000.00 fee, fill and return to the Study Centre attaching credentials and evidence of payment.
3. The reason(s) for the Change of Programme should be stated and the form should be signed by the Study Centre Director. (E.g No course materials or textbooks, more carryover than passes etc)
4. The Faculties will treat the applications within one week of receipt and send them to the Academic office (an e-mail is automatically generated by the system directly to the student informing him or her on the decision of the Faculty).
5. The Academic Office will dispatch letters to Faculty, ICT, Study Centre Directors and the students
CHANGE OF COURSE IN NOUN
Kindly follow the steps below if you need to change your Course/Programme.
- Download pdf form for change of program
- Generate 5000 naira remita from remita.net
- Pay in the nearest bank
- Fill the form and submit to the study center along with the Remita print out from bank, and other necessary credentials such as Admission letter, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB result, Birth certificate and any other certificate for the re-admission to the study center.
Kindly click on the link below to download the change of course/programme formDOWNLOAD
Sample Letter Of Change Of ProgrammeDOWNLOAD