These are the steps you should follow if you pay the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) school fee and the payment did not reflect on your portal.
How To Solve the Issues of NOUN Fee Payments Not Reflecting on the Noun Portal
1. Visit the NOUN Portal website www.nouonline.net
2. Login into your NOUN student portal account
3. Enter your NOUN student login info – Matric no., password and Click ‘Submit’
4. At the Noun Studware, Click on ‘Manage Wallet’ and select ‘ Check wallet payments’
Now, you should be at the wallet payment status page
5. Enter your NOUN Student matric number, the RRR generated code, and Click ‘Check Wallet Payment’
And this could be the case, saying This RRR not found.
Don’t panic, just return to the NOUN portal homepage => https://www.nouonline.net/
6. Click on ‘RRR CHECK’ to confirm your remita payment status
7. Enter your RRR-generated code, Choose payment category(wallet funding in most cases) and Click on ‘Check’
Now, you should get a successful transaction message showing:
The Remita Reference Number Amount Paid