NOUN Students Rules Agreement FORM
NOUN STUDENT RULES AGREEMENT FORM
Please review and sign the following examination rules, and ask the examination invigilator if you have questions:
1. I understand that I shall not be allowed into the examination venue unless I present my School ID card, (duly signed) examination registration printout and the NOUN Student Rules Agreement Form.
2. I understand that I shall present my examination registration printout and copies of the Student’s Rule Agreement for signing/stamping every semester at the Study Centre BEFORE the commencement of examination, and that I have responsibility to preserve same throughout the examination and after, failing which I shall be sanctioned.
3. I will NOT write or
4. I pledge to abide, unconditionally, by all the instructions that may be issued by the university authority and her authorized agents from time to time, for the orderly conduct of examinations.
5. I also pledge NOT to insult, disrespect or
6. On no account shall I talk to a student or have a discussion in the hall without the express permission of the invigilator. If there is
7. I shall NOT write on my examination registration printout/Rules Agreement, question papers or the desk provided for the examination. I also have a responsibility that NO prepared in the form of book, sheet, jottings or electronic devices are on me once I have been checked into the examination hall.
8. I will NOT take the following types of personal items into the examination hall: cellular phones, hand wallets, purses, hat (and other head coverings), bags, coats, books
9. Studying is not allowed in the examination
10. I will store these items outside the examination hall: cellular phone, papers and other electronic devices must be turned off prior to placing them in the designed secure area. The examination centre is not responsible for the lost or misplaced personal items.
11. If I am given an erasable note board or an examination‐specific material, I will not use them until the Examination has started, I will not remove these items from the testing room at any time during the examination, and I will return them to the invigilator immediately after the examinations.
12. Students are expected to be punctual for all examinations; I shall NOT be allowed into the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of any examination. The invigilator will monitor continuously while I take my
13. If I experience problems that affect my ability to take the examination, I will notify the invigilator immediately.
14. The invigilator cannot answer question s related to the content of
16. While I am taking a scheduled break, I am permitted to access personal items that I stored during the examination. While I am taking an unscheduled break, I am NOT allowed access to personal items other than medication required at a specific time and with the approval of the test invigilator. Items NOT permitted include but are not limited to; cellular phones, examination notes and study guides, unless specifically permitted by NOUN
17. I will not try to remove copies of examination questions and answer script from the test
18. After the examination, the invigilator will come to my work station and ensure my examination has ended properly. The university may display my scores on the screen after the examination or may provide a printed score report. If a printed score report is provided, I will receive it after returning the erasable note board and other materials to the invigilator.
Your privacy‐ your examination result will be encrypted and transmitted to NOUN. The testing
Candidate’s Statement: by signing below, I give National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) my explicit consent to retain and transmit personal data and test response to NOUN Headquarters as directed. I understand the information provided above and agree to follow all the rules. If I do not follow the rules, or I am suspected of cheating or tampering with the computer or participating in any other form of examination misconduct, this shall be reported to the police, and my examination may be invalidated. NOUN may take other actions such as expelling me and I will not be refunded my exam fee.
These rules apply to both the electronic and pen‐on‐paper (POP) examinations of the university.
There is no longer in use to fight
Pls am your student but I took along time without living into my account pls how can I sign in.
Your question is not clear
I am finding it difficult to download noun students rules agreement form.
What should I do.
TMA portal is not available this hours