NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Graduates
Collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for NOUN Graduates
– National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) NYSC Registration Guidelines.
– NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee
– NOUN NYSC Exclusion Letter for 2022 Graduates
This is to inform all National Open University Nigeria (NOUN) graduates that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduates of the 2022 Convocation is on.
Registration for the NYSC exclusion letter will close on the 30th September 2022.
NOTE:- KINDLY EXERCISE PATIENCE IF YOU CAN’T FIND YOUR NAME ON THE NYSC SENATE LIST
NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Students
Kindly follow the guidelines below:
1) Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
3) Click on ‘Mobilization Batch ‘C’, 2022′
4) Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
5) Fill in the required details and click on ‘Continue’
6) Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
7) Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
8) You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
9) Proceed to make Payment.
How Much is NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee?
NYSC registration fee is #3,000 only
Please be informed that the above information is strictly for undergraduates of the 2022 ConvocationDOWNLOAD 2021/2022 NOUN GRADUATION LIST
Good morning Sir, I want make an enquiry about NYSC is the NOUN started attending NYSC or their just given an exemption letter,
if their attend then what are the criteria for gating involve in NYSC program And what is the actual age required. Thank so much
Please need help, I can not enter my date of birth to verify My name