National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Requirements for B.A Agric Animal Science
Agricultural courses offered in NOUN.
The Bachelor of Agriculture (Animal Science) programme is under the faculty of Agricultural Sciences courses offered in National open university of Nigeria (NOUN). The programme aims to produce competent animal science graduates who are able to apply the knowledge and skills gained in planning, management and research to improve quality and competitiveness in the animal industry. The program will equip the graduates with up-to-date knowledge and skills in animal production science.
NOUN Admission Requirements for B.A Agric (Animal Science)
Aspirants seeking admission into B.Agric Animal Science in NOUN, must have the following requirements listed below:
1. Admission available for 200 level only.
2. A minimum of 5 credits in O’ levels. (SSSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB)
3. Compulsory courses required in O’levels are Mathematics, English Language and Chemistry
4. Any other relevant courses in O’levels (Biology, Agricultural Sciences, Physics, etc.)
– NOUN Admission Requirements For B.Agric Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
– NOUN Admission Requirements For B. Agric Agricultural Economics and Agro-Business
– NOUN Admission Requirements For B. Agric (Crop Production And Protection Sciences)
– NOUN Admission Requirements For B. Agric Soil and Land Resources Management
5. ACCEPTABLE A-LEVEL SUBJECTS
Agricultural Science D
6. A Diploma degree in Agricultural Economics and Extension or Animal Health and Production with a minimum of upper credit.
|Credit passes in five subjects which must include the following:|
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme of courses leading to the Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) Animal Science degree spans over a period of 3 academic years.