NOUN GUIDESNOUNNOUN REGISTRATION
How to Register NON-Examinable Courses on NOUONLINE Portal
The directorate of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has created a separate function for the registration of non-examinable courses on nouonline student portal.
1. How To Register Carry Over Course on NOUN Portal
2. How To Pay School NOUN Fees
3. How To Pay For NOUN (IT/SIWES) Logbook
4. How To Upload Your Picture (NOUONLINE) Portal
What are non-examinable courses?
At the National Open University of Nigeria, non-examinable courses are practical courses such as Research Project, Seminar, Industrial Training (IT) / SIWES, Feild Trip, Teaching Practise, Practicum, Thesis, e.t.c
How to register non-examinable courses
Students are to follow this procedures
- Visit https://www.nouonline.net/
- Click on Student
- Click on Login
- Enter Login Details then click submit
- Goto registration and click on 2021 Project Registration
- Select level and then click proceed to display all non-examinable courses available for the selected level
- Repeat steps 1-4 and 6 for carryover project registration
Slm. It will be good if you can improve the section by giving additional information on each of the non examable courses. Which may include details of practical, semenar or courses, conduct interval date, procedure and step to follow.
From Ali Adamu
Exam time table