National Open University of Nigeria School Fees For 2020/2021 Semester
How to Pay School Fees in NOUN?
How to Pay NOUN School Fees online Through Remita in 2020?
If you want to make payments for anything at the National Open University of Nigeria it must be through Remita, whether you’re paying for NOUN school fee, SIWESS logbook, course and examination Registration fee, seminar and project e.t.c. In this article, I am going to teach you the fastest and quickest way to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code for payment of NOUN school fees.
HOW TO PAY NOUN SCHOOL FEES THROUGH REMITA
Here are the steps you should follow:-
1. Visit the National open university of Nigeria Portal => http://nouonline.net
2. Click on Student Login
3. Enter your student login details (matric number and password) and Click login
4. At the studyware student information dashboard, Click on e-Wallet
5. Choose Generate Remita Number at the drop-down menu option
6. Fill-out the wallet Account funding form, you are required to type in your “Name”, “email address”, “Phone number” and “Amount”
Here am assuming you selected Bank branch payment option, not Bank internet nor MasterCard
7. Click Pay to Generate your NOUN Remita Retrieval Reference Code
8. Copy the Generated Remita code to any NOUN participating bank to make your payment
LIST OF BANKS TO PAY NOUN SCHOOL FEES?
Here are the available list of banks you can pay the NOUN School Fees.
- Zenith Bank,
- Skye Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Any bank that accepts remita.
- The Remita Retrieval Reference code is a 12 digit numbers i.e 1101 3005 6905
- It doesn’t expire except payment has been made.
- You’ll get a message sent to your mailbox ones the code is generated
HOW TO PAY NOUN SCHOOL FEES ONLINE
You can pay National Open University school fees online without going to the bank, what you need is your Master or Visa card.
- The first step is to visit the national open university website => http://nouonline.net.
- Secondly, when the portal loads up, click on Student Login and type in your login details.
- At the student dashboard, Click on e-Wallet.
- Select the Generate Remita Number at the drop-down menu.
- Ensure you fill the wallet Account funding form with your correct details.
- Since you will be paying through Online, I’ll assume you want to pay through their bank. Simply select the Bank branch payment option, not Bank internet nor MasterCard.
- Click on the “Pay” button to generate your NOUN Remita Retrieval Reference Code.
- Finally, Copy the Remita code you generated, and go to https://www.remita.net/
- At the remita website, click on pay bills & purchase, then click on pay RRR invoice.
- Enter the RRR number and Fill in your card details.