In this post, i will show you step by step guide on how to upload your picture to National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Nouonline Portal. It’s very important to upload your picture on your portal.
What you need to do
- Take a passport-size picture with a plain (white/light) background
- Scan / copy the picture to your hard drive or other storage medium
- Make sure the photo is in JPG or PNG format
- Name the picture using your matric number, for example, NOU179546789.jpg or NOU179546789.png
- Goto http://nouonlin.net
- Log in to your portal and click on ‘Upload your photo’
- Navigate your system/phone to choose the photo file from where you store it
- Click Upload
Your picture should upload successfully, If you’re having any difficulties please drop your message in the comment box, we will assist you.