Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBA POLY) is now Selling Admission Form Into it’s Part-Time National Diploma (ND Evening), ND II, Diploma and IJMB Programme, Courses Offered in NUBA Poly, Cut-off Mark, Admission Requirements and How to Apply For NUBA Poly Application Screening Admission Form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the Part-Time National Diploma (ND Evening), ND II, Diploma and IJMB of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Apply For Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBA POLY) National Diploma (ND Evening), ND II, Diploma and IJMB Programme
- Prospective applicants are to visit https://nubapoly.edu.ng/
- Click on Online Application Form .
- Click “Apply Now” Link
- Step 2 – Fill the online form and click the submit Link
- Step 4 – After step 2 above is successful, you would be asked to open an application account
- Step 5 – In the process of opening your account PLEASE use a password that you would always remember
- You can edit your application anytime by Clicking on Edit Application Form.
- Kogi State Poly Post-UTME Screening Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session | ND Full-Time
2. Kogi State Poly Admission Forms 2019/2020 Academic Session | ND PT, IJMB, Pre-ND & Diploma
3. FPM Post UTME Screening Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session (ND Full-Time)
4. OGITECH ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
5. OGITECH Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session (ND Full-Time)
Please ensure after registration to print out your application slip which will be requested alongside other screening documents.
NOTE: Screening Exercise will be communicated to registered applicants at a later date.
RECOMMENDED:- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2019/2020.