Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Lokoja is now selling Full Time National Diploma [ND] Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session. Kogi Poly Cutoff Mark: 120], Kogi State Poly Admission Requirements and How to Apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The registration will start on Monday, 8th July 2019 and must be done online
KOGI STATE POLY SCREENING FEE
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
How To Apply For Kogi State Polytechnic
- Kindly log on to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on login
- Enter username and password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores and grade
- Click on payment/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening slip
- If full-time you need to pay for application and screening before you can print application/screening slip
(a) The registration has commenced and must be done online
(b) Registration closes on 6th September, 2019 (There will be no extension of registration)
(c) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(d) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(e) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE
Registration closes on 6th September, 2019 by 11:59pm.