”National Open University Of Nigeria Graduation Clearance, NOUN Convocation Clearance Procedure, NOUN Clearance Form PDF Download and How To Pay NOUN Convocation FEE”
The long-awaited NOUN 2022/2023 gradation list is out, check your name on the NOUN 2022/2023 Convocation List. After you have seen your name, the next step is to prepare the necessary documents for graduation clearance.
According to NOUN 2023_1 academic calendar, the NOUN convocation ceremony is scheduled to take place on 25th – 26th of March 2023.
- Approved NOUN Graduation List For 2022/2023 Session
- NOUN 12th Virtual Convocation Ceremony
- How To Claim Refund Of Balance in E-wallet – NOUN Graduating Students
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NOUN GRADUATION CLEARANCE
- Your full name MUST appear on the school Graduation list
- Those whose names appear on the graduating list are to visit the link below and fill the graduate exit survey form and NOUN alumni form, submit and print the form. https://graduateexitsurvey.nou.edu.ng/form/graduate-exit-form
- Three (3) printed copies of NOUN clearance form – This will be given to you at the bursary unit in your centre.
- Graduation clearance slip printed from your school portal
- Any Graduating student with Negative balance in the portal will not be allowed to do the clearance exercise without paying the accruals.
- All Graduating Students must Pay CONVOCATION FEE of 20,000 within the stipulated time. If you return the convocation gown in good condition, you will get a refund of 5,000 in your bank account.
- The CONVOCATION FEE of 20,000 must be paid via the official REMITA website only
- 5,000 payment for NOUN alumni association.
GUIDELINES FOR NOUN GRADUATION CLEARANCE
- Login to https://www.nouonline.net/gcheck.php
- Click on determine amount payable
Input your matriculation number and submit
IF YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE PAYMENT: DO THE FOLLOWING
– You will be redirected to Remita to make the stated payment.
– Go back to the portal and Click on submit RRR after payment
– Input matriculation number and RRR to upload the payment
IF YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT, IGNORE STEP 2 ABOVE AND MOVE TO STEP 3
- Click on Convocation Payment
– Pay convocation and Gown fee
– Enter matriculation number, phone number, email address and Submit. This will populate your details and an amount of 20,000 to be paid
– Select Remita Account
– Click on Pay. You will be directed to remita platform to make the payment.
- Click on Submit Convocation RRR
– Enter the RRR number and matric number then submit
- Make Payment of 5,000 naira for NOUN alumni association into
Account Number: 1014150406
Account Name: NOUNAA
Bank: Zenith Bank
- Fill the graduate exist survey form and noun alumni form from https://advancementlinkages.nou.edu.ng/
7. Procced to the bursary unit in your study centre with the remita receipts of all payments made including remita receipt of school fees and a copy of the graduate exit survey for verification and final clearance.
– Obtain the final clearance form from the busary unit and sign off at the faculty, the library, the alumni office, the busary and the driectors office
8. File a copy at bursary unit and retain original to be presented for collection of certificate
How To Login and Register As An Alumnus
- Login to the DAL’s website which could be accessed at www.advancementlinkages.nou.edu.ng
- If you login using laptop or desktop, the whole menu displays at once but if using a Phone, tap on the rectangular block under NOUN logo on the site for the menu to display.
- Click on the Alumni form
- Your username is your Full name (Uppercase)
- Your password is your Matriculation number (Uppercase)
- As soon as the form displays
- Fill it properly and submit.
Note: Please PRINT OUT the completed form after submission for stamping. This is to validate your NOUN Advancement Registration and Clearance process.
NOUN Bursary Clearance Procedure and Requirements
These are the requirements for NOUN bursary clearance exercise for final year students. It can only be done after a student must have been cleared for graduation and/or convocation but before the NOUN certificate collection. Here you have them:
- Arrange your proof of payment (Remita receipt and Bank Teller)
- Graduation Clearance slip
- Convocation Payment slip
- Alumni Payment slip
NOUN Graduation Clearance Schedule For All Faculties
Assigned days students should go to their study centre for the graduation clearance exercise.
|ARTS, AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCES, and LAW
NOUN Clearance Form 2023
Click the button below to download NOUN students final clearance form 2023DOWNLOAD
NOUN Convocation Fee Payment Procedure 2023
HOW TO PAY NOUN CONVOCATION FEE
- Go to the official remita website – www.remita.net
- At the top of the website, you will see a search box with the inscription “Who do you want to pay?”. Click on that box and type “NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA“
- The name of the school (National Open University of Nigeria) will pop up, so click on it.
- On the next page, you will be provided with upto ten (10) different boxes to fill in your details. So fill the boxes as seen below:
- NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: Select “Miscellaneous income”
- DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: Type your reason for payment (which is CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE in this context). But if you’re also paying for other items, ensure you state it there as well.
- AMOUNT TO PAY (₦): Type the total amount you’re paying for the convocation and registration
- SELECT CURRENCY: Select “NGN – NIGERIAN NAIRA“
- PAYER’S NAME: Type your and Matric Number. E.g (Abatan Samuel Kelvin NOU123456789)
- PAYER PHONE: Type your valid phone number
- PAYER EMAIL: Type your portal email address
- CONFIRM EMAIL: Re-type your valid portal email address
- HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY?: Select “Bank Branch” (Please don’t be tempted to use other payment methods to avoid issues)
- After a successful completion of the previous steps, you’ll be able to generate your RRR, so take the RRR to the nearest commercial Bank for final Payment.