Guidelines For NOUN Graduation Clearance 2023
National Open University Of Nigeria Convocation Clearance 2022
”National Open University Of Nigeria Graduation Clearance, NOUN Convocation Clearance Procedure, NOUN Clearance Form PDF Download and How To Pay NOUN Convocation FEE”
The long-awaited NOUN 2022/2023 gradation list is out, check your name on the NOUN 2022/2023 Convocation List. After you have seen your name, the next step is to prepare the necessary documents for graduation clearance.
According to NOUN 2023_1 academic calendar, the NOUN convocation ceremony is scheduled to take place on 25th – 26th of March 2023.
- Approved NOUN Graduation List For 2022/2023 Session
- NOUN 12th Virtual Convocation Ceremony
- How To Claim Refund Of Balance in E-wallet – NOUN Graduating Students
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NOUN GRADUATION CLEARANCE
- Your full name MUST appear on the school Graduation list
- Those whose names appear on the graduating list are to visit the link below and fill the graduate exit survey form and NOUN alumni form, submit and print the form. https://graduateexitsurvey.nou.edu.ng/form/graduate-exit-form
- Three (3) printed copies of NOUN clearance form – This will be given to you at the bursary unit in your centre.
- Graduation clearance slip printed from your school portal
- Any Graduating student with Negative balance in the portal will not be allowed to do the clearance exercise without paying the accruals.
- All Graduating Students must Pay CONVOCATION FEE of 20,000 within the stipulated time. If you return the convocation gown in good condition, you will get a refund of 5,000 in your bank account.
- The CONVOCATION FEE of 20,000 must be paid via the official REMITA website only
- 5,000 payment for NOUN alumni association.
GUIDELINES FOR NOUN GRADUATION CLEARANCE
- Login to https://www.nouonline.net/gcheck.php
- Click on determine amount payable
Input your matriculation number and submit
IF YOU ARE REQUIRED TO MAKE PAYMENT: DO THE FOLLOWING
– You will be redirected to Remita to make the stated payment.
– Go back to the portal and Click on submit RRR after payment
– Input matriculation number and RRR to upload the payment
IF YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT, IGNORE STEP 2 ABOVE AND MOVE TO STEP 3
- Click on Convocation Payment
– Pay convocation and Gown fee
– Enter matriculation number, phone number, email address and Submit. This will populate your details and an amount of 20,000 to be paid
– Select Remita Account
– Click on Pay. You will be directed to remita platform to make the payment.
- Click on Submit Convocation RRR
– Enter the RRR number and matric number then submit
- Make Payment of 5,000 naira for NOUN alumni association into
Account Number: 1014150406
Account Name: NOUNAA
Bank: Zenith Bank
- Fill the graduate exist survey form and noun alumni form from https://advancementlinkages.nou.edu.ng/
7. Procced to the bursary unit in your study centre with the remita receipts of all payments made including remita receipt of school fees and a copy of the graduate exit survey for verification and final clearance.
– Obtain the final clearance form from the busary unit and sign off at the faculty, the library, the alumni office, the busary and the driectors office
8. File a copy at bursary unit and retain original to be presented for collection of certificate
How To Login and Register As An Alumnus
- Login to the DAL’s website which could be accessed at www.advancementlinkages.nou.edu.ng
- If you login using laptop or desktop, the whole menu displays at once but if using a Phone, tap on the rectangular block under NOUN logo on the site for the menu to display.
- Click on the Alumni form
- Your username is your Full name (Uppercase)
- Your password is your Matriculation number (Uppercase)
- As soon as the form displays
- Fill it properly and submit.
Note: Please PRINT OUT the completed form after submission for stamping. This is to validate your NOUN Advancement Registration and Clearance process.
NOUN Bursary Clearance Procedure and Requirements
These are the requirements for NOUN bursary clearance exercise for final year students. It can only be done after a student must have been cleared for graduation and/or convocation but before the NOUN certificate collection. Here you have them:
- Arrange your proof of payment (Remita receipt and Bank Teller)
- Graduation Clearance slip
- Convocation Payment slip
- Alumni Payment slip
NOUN Graduation Clearance Schedule For All Faculties
Assigned days students should go to their study centre for the graduation clearance exercise.
|MONDAYS||ARTS, AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCES, and LAW|
NOUN Clearance Form 2023
Click the button below to download NOUN students final clearance form 2023DOWNLOAD
NOUN Convocation Fee Payment Procedure 2023
HOW TO PAY NOUN CONVOCATION FEE
- Go to the official remita website – www.remita.net
- At the top of the website, you will see a search box with the inscription “Who do you want to pay?”. Click on that box and type “NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA“
- The name of the school (National Open University of Nigeria) will pop up, so click on it.
- On the next page, you will be provided with upto ten (10) different boxes to fill in your details. So fill the boxes as seen below:
- NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: Select “Miscellaneous income”
- DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: Type your reason for payment (which is CONVOCATION and REGISTRATION FEE in this context). But if you’re also paying for other items, ensure you state it there as well.
- AMOUNT TO PAY (₦): Type the total amount you’re paying for the convocation and registration
- SELECT CURRENCY: Select “NGN – NIGERIAN NAIRA“
- PAYER’S NAME: Type your and Matric Number. E.g (Abatan Samuel Kelvin NOU123456789)
- PAYER PHONE: Type your valid phone number
- PAYER EMAIL: Type your portal email address
- CONFIRM EMAIL: Re-type your valid portal email address
- HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY?: Select “Bank Branch” (Please don’t be tempted to use other payment methods to avoid issues)
- After a successful completion of the previous steps, you’ll be able to generate your RRR, so take the RRR to the nearest commercial Bank for final Payment.
Pls, will this 2019 graduands now go for National Youth Service Corps?
Good day Sir,
You didn’t upload account department courses likeGood day sir, How was your day? I need TMA for this courses:
Department is Account.
1)BUS 207:Business communication.
2) GST 101:Use of English & Communication skill.
3) ECO 231: Micro Economic theory 1.
4) ACC 201: taxation 1.
5) ACC 203: Introduction to financial accounting.
6) BFN 209: Introduction to finance.
7) GST 201: Nigeria people and culture.
8) STT 205: Statistics for management Science.
9) BUS 205: Introduction to business.
Please i want to know if statement below is applicable to graduants who came in through direct entery?
” You must also provide evidence of payment of Jamb Regularization (6,000) and Result verification (Postgraduate: 10,000, Undergraduate: 5,000)”
Please how do i pay for jamb regularization and result verification fees
Please my sister said the clearance and convocation is in two phase that she will go to abuja to finish the clearance and convocation process . Please is this true… please someone reply me.
no clearance in abuja, all clearance are done at the study centre
For those who did not attend the convocation ceremony;what are the Criteria for clearance so as to collect our certificate?
Please is it the same procedure for those that graduated in 2018
Yes… Same Procedure
My name appeared in the 2019 graduation list but have not done my clearance then, should I wait for 2020 clearnce or what should I do? Thanks
clearance have not start
Pls sir,with the postponement of the convocation, will the clearance still be on. Can we still pay for the convocation.
please see this https://edusportal.com/announcement/notice-to-all-noun-graduating-students/
Good evening Sir/Madam! Please, when will the clearance the for 2019 graduated students take effect?
Clearance would start in March 2020
Good Day Team,
I need an urgent reply on this matter. i got admission into NOUN as a direct entry student. all my results are complete and am due for graduation for 2020. but i went to the headquarter to verify if my name is included in the list that will soon be out only for me to be told that am not qualified cos my name on d school site is showing as a 100level student. i have submitted a proof of my admission letter and the application from i filled to get the admission in 2015 to MIS. Please kindly advice on what to do.
Since you have submitted your admission letter to the MIS, The school management would work on it.
This issue that you are having is not a study center issue, better go to Abuja to sort out yourself
While filling the survey exit for 2020 graduant. On the column of year of service; year 2020 is not listed in option, the last year is 2019.
Please help find a solution to that.
How true it is, as a friend of mine said the convocation is in Abuja!
please how can I login to noun new website and is it possible for me to access my e-wallet since i finished my exams in 2018 second semester.
Login here nouonline.net.
you can access your e-wallet after you login
Finally, I have login to the website but what amazed me is that my e-wallet is -130500. Does it mean I am owing 130500
click on e-wallet
click on view wallet
reload your e-wallet page many times, the minus would disappear
Please Admin, Is Convocation in Abuja compulsory for all Grandaunts? Quick response would be appreciated. Thank you Sir.
Thank you sir. But must I visit Abuja for collection of my certificate? Can’t I receive it in Lagos?
you must goto Abuja
Thank you so far for your assistance. Please my name appeared in the convocation list but my name happened to have an initial and I learnt that names with initials won’t receive any certificate. However, I have submitted the correct name but not sure if it was accepted because I submitted a day after the deadline due to delay in my study centre. Please is there any hope for me. Again if the name is accepted how would I know because I don’t want to go to Abuja for nothing.
Must every payment be made before clearance or during clearance please i need to know
Am enlisted in the 2020 graduation and my portal has a balance of N 3,500….and am suppose to pay 15,000 for graduation. can i pay 11,500 to add up with my previous balance
meet the accountant in your study centre
Hello Mr Gbenga, when are the 2020 graduands will be able to apply for NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER? Can we get it along with the 2020 batch A? I saw the link for approved senate list, but it did not bring up any information, I guess the senate list has not been uploaded on the NYSC portal.
Hi Gbenga,we started the school in 2015 with the old portal.ln that old portal we paid all including JAMB and RESULT VERIFICATION FEES.,unfortunately we were not issued with any receipt to that effec,it was just a bulk payment of 35,000 .Presently the school is asking for evidence of such payments in this 2020 clearance .What can we do??
Provide the receipt you use to pay in Bank
Good evening, please I will be glad if you can update me on the clearance details for MSC.
documents needed and all payments.
e-wallet and admission letter
Pls I graduated in 2018 and I am unable to access my e-wallet using the nouonline.net website. It keeps returning a message reading “NOT ALLOWED” when I try to login with my Matric. Number.
What could be the reason for this and how do I resolve it bearing in mind that I need to access my e-wallet in order to commence clearance?
goto your study centre and meet the ICT
Am having the same issue ,i went to the ICT but they said they can’t do anything to it
Thank Gbenga for the reply.l want to know if it is important to pay the Alumi National Fee of 5000 and Alumni Study centre 2500?
Hello, please when is clearance starting? Thanks in anticipation.
Clearance have commence in all Centre https://edusportal.com/noun/notice-to-all-noun-graduating-students-2020/
Dear Gbenga can one after having done HIS clearance apply for Masters?
yes.. you can apply
Hello, please are we to pay for the Result Verification and Jamb Regularization fees via remita also?
Sir, what of those of us that can still produce the payment deposit slip and receipt of the Jamb regularization and result verification we paid when we were given admission?
Also, the Clearance Form downloaded here was not clear at all. May I get another clearance form sir?
I started noun 2015 and I pass all my course but my TP 1 was not released until Thursday 12/3/ 2020 when I check my portal I saw that my TP 1has been release will my name be included in the graduation list for 2020
Please how do I confirm the convocation fee payment that was done on remita
Please enlighten me on this
I finished my course work 2020 but I defended my project 2022 Jan and my name is not on the graduation list for convocation I want to know if this means till next year 2023 convocation.
Good day team, please advice me on what to do. since 2017, i got admited into noun postgraduate diploma in education. I had written all courseworks and project written and defended but i also noticed that edu economics i sat for d exams and tma, d result was not released and i wrote to mis immediately and nothing has been done. I need d certificate to further my education. Pls. What are d steps i need to take now
you should re-register and retake the course
Good evening admin, please I was waiting for my SIWES result but not knowing that my name was already on the 2021 graduation list which the convocation should take place in March 2022 but I discovered later in June 2022, which another convocation takes place in 2023, can I do my convocation in 2023 and is it possible for me to get statement of result before I do my clearance inorder to get my certificate.
you can do clearance at your centre and goto the HQ for your certificate
Pls have the started refunding convocation gown fee?
good afternoon sir. please those that their name is out on the graduation list and don’t have the means for their clearance right now can they do it in their study center wen the next set want to do their clearance?
please I have a balance of 5k in my wallet and am yet to pay for convocation…should I pay on the balance of 15k into my wallet to make up for the convocation? If so how can I access my wallet to make the payments?
meet the bursary in your centre to do the plus and minus before you make payment
l am out of country,l won’t participate in the convocation.I do not know to do my clearance for masters degree?Help me with answers to these question: Can l send my wife to do it for me?How much am l suppose to pay?Can l do clearance after convocation?Thanks for your attention
you can do clearance after convocation
your wife can do it for you
convocation fee is 20k
alumni fee is 5k