– Postgraduate Transcripts Application Procedures for Students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
– Please note that the National Open University transcripts are not sent to individuals but to academic institutions in and outside Nigeria.
– If a transcript applicant wants his/her transcript to be sent to a non-academic institution or corporate organization like credentials assessing agency, an NGO, an MDA, etc, he/she would have to request the organization to write on his/her behalf to the “The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies…” in its letterhead and such letter must be duly signed by the appropriate Officer.
RECOMMENDED LINK:- NOUN Undergraduate Transcripts Application Guidelines
How do I get my Postgraduate transcripts from NOUN University?
NOUN Postgraduate transcripts can be requested or applied for by following the steps below:
- Payment for the transcript is made via remita.net
- In the field for “Search here for a biller,” type “NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY – 051702400100” (take note not to pay into any other account)
- Under “Name of Service/Purpose” select “Academic Transcript”
- Ignore the field for “GIFMIS CODE (If unknown contact the MDA)”
- In the field for “Description”, type “Postgraduate Transcript”
- Then, enter other relevant details and pay online or at the bank.
How Much is NOUN Postgraduate Transcript?
The approved transcript processing fee for local destinations is ₦10,000 (within Nigeria), while for international destinations is ₦25,000 (outside Nigeria).
NOUN Postgraduate Transcript Request Application Form
If you have paid and obtained the Remita receipt, please click the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM below to commence the process.
A transcript applicant is to complete the fields provided on the transcript application page and upload the following documents: a copy of the certificate/notification of result, Remita receipt, application letter from a corporate body (if applicable), and transcript label/reference (if applicable).
After submission, an acknowledgment message would be sent to the applicant via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Records Unit of the School of Postgraduate Studies could also be reached for further clarification through the above email and our dedicated telephone line: 0811-503-2088 (between 9 am – 4 pm, on working days only).
How Long Does it Take to Get Transcript From NOUN?
The processing timeline is 5 – 15 working days; within this period, the School of Postgraduate Studies of the National Open University of Nigeria pledges to have processed the application for shipment. However, arrival or receipt of dispatched transcripts at chosen destinations will depend on the location.
Once dispatched, an applicant would be notified via email. Alternatively, students/alumni could check for the progress of their application in the postgraduate transcript application link by searching with their matriculation number.