The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) virtual examination registration form and Policy for 2023_2 Semester.
This is to inform all National Open University of Nigeria Students that Virtual Examination Registration for 2023_2 semester examination is now open.
The scheduled registration is between Tuesday 10th October 2023 to Tuesday 17th October, 2023.
All Students demanding the virtual exam this semester should note that their virtual exam will take place as scheduled on the physical exam Timetable.
Students who are interested in taking the Virtual Examination are advised to register through this link
NOUN REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 2023_2 VIRTUAL EXAM
Evidence of registration files (Merge all documents in a single file)?
Uploads of evidence that you are eligible for the virtual exam such as:
- International Passport
- Present country Visa page
- Present Country Mobile Number
- Valid Hospital Documents that indicate why you will not be at the physical exam venue
- Valid Evidence you are going to be away from your study centre location based on national assignment
- Other supporting documents
DRAFT POLICY FOR ON-DEMAND VIRTUAL EXAMINATION IN NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
- Student must apply for examinations by completing the electronic application form for on-demand Exams
- The student should have done course(s) and examination(s) registration(s) and must have been cleared by the Study Centre Director for the examinations.
- The student should sign an undertaking that he/she is computer literate enough to do virtual exams.
- The student must have interacted with his/her Course Material for a minimum of 8 weeks from the date of course registration. The student must also show evidence that he/she has taken TMA 1-3 for all the courses they are demanding to sit for the examinations.
- There must be a “Preceptor” to supervise the exams wherever the student is taking the exams.
- The Directorate of Examinations and Assessment will determine the date and mode of the examinations.
- The Head of Department (HOD) must have provided Test Items for the courses to be examined.
- All other rules and regulations approved by the University Senate for the conduct of examinations must be adhered to.
Director, Examinations and Assessment
Preview of NOUN Online/Virtual Exam Application Form