– National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Form and Requirements
– NOUN Application Forms for Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programme
– NOUN Admission Procedure For 2021_2 Academic Session and How to apply for National Open University of Nigeria Admission
– NOUN Postgraduate and Undergraduate Admission Guidelines
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Form for the year 2021_2 academic session is currently on sale, all interested candidates are hereby invited for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduates, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree and Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes.
Before you start NOUN admission application process, click on the link below to see the updated list of courses offered at National Open University of Nigeria.
NOTE:- NOUN Admission, Course and Exam Registration for 2021_2 semester will close on 30th September 2021
Brief Intro about NOUN
The National Open University of Nigeria is an Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution, the first of its kind in the West African sub-region. The university has an exciting platform where learning is not only easily accessible but also affordable.
NOUN is one of the best University in Nigeria, It was recently rated 23rd position among universities in Nigeria and 193rd position out of the 100 universities in Africa by Webometric International.
NOUN ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS 2021
1. An applicant for undergraduate admission into NOUN is normally expected to have a minimum of 5 o-level credits including English Language and Mathematics.
2. An applicant for postgraduate admission into NOUN is normally expected to have a minimum of first degree (second class lower) for masters or HND for PGD in a related field in addition to 5 O-Level credits including English Language and Mathematics.
3. Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in a relevant discipline from the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) or any university recognised by the Senate of NOUN, with a CGPA not below 4.00 on a 5.00 scale. Some Departments may seek higher CGPA, while all PhD candidates will be subjected to oral/written interviews.
4. Additional requirements might apply for some programmes and these can be viewed after selecting the Programme and entry-level at the Faculty’s admission page.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NOUN ADMISSION FORM 2021
- The first thing you need to do is to open your web browser e.g Opera Mini, Uc Web Or Chrome, and Visit the National open university for Nigeria admission portal https://www.nouonline.net/index.php NOTE:- Make use of google chrome browser for easy access
- On the NOUN website home page, you will see different menu options. Click on ADMISSION
- Click on APPLY Select either to Apply for NOUN Undergraduate Programme, NOUN Postgraduate Admission or a PhD Programme.
- After you have chosen your Programme, Click on Choose Faculty (note it can be found at the left-hand side of the NOUN Application page)
- Now select your Faculty (Select one of the Faculty from the list of Faculty available e.g NOUN Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Arts, Faculty Of Education, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty Of LAW, Faculty Of Management Sciences, Faculty of Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences)
- Choose programme of Study
- Select “Level” and “View subject required” to view compulsory subjects required for NOUN admission into BNSc Nursing (Note: I am using Nursing as an example don’t go and fill it oh)
These are the subject requirements of Nursing programme:
ENTRY LEVEL: 100
B.NSC. NURSING (NEW)
ENTRY LEVEL: 100
|Registered Nurse (rn)|
- Now Click “Apply” to proceed to payment.
NOTE:- NOUN Undergraduate Admission Form is five thousand naira (#5,000), Postgraduate Admission Form is seven thousand five hundred naira (#7,500)
Here is the type of message that will appear on your screen: You have chosen to apply for BNSc Nursing in the Faculty of Health Sciences. The application fee for this programme is N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only)
- Click Proceed and Input details on the newly opened portal page
- Choose Bank branch as payment type and Click Pay
- Copy and take the RRR number to any bank branch for payment
- You can also pay online through remita.net
- Perform 1st Step, 2nd Step, 3rd Step above
- After performing step 1-3, Click on Continue after payment
- Input RRR Number, Select Programme, Level and Click Proceed
- Fill the NOUN Admission Form
AFTER FILLING FORM
1. Click “Submit”
2. Print your NOUN Provisional Admission Letter.
3. Visit the nearest study centre for screening.
NOTE:- Due to COVID19 pandemic in the world, NOUN admission clearance is now done online. CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR NOUN ONLINE ADMISSION SCREENING PROCESS.
That is all.
If you have any questions please use the comment box or
If you need help, EDUSPORTAL TEAM can help you to process your Admission and upload of credentials kindly contact us. Call/Whatsapp:- 08117413104 or CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR SERVICES
NOUN ADMISSION FAQ
NOUN Admission List 2021
As of now, The National Open University of Nigeria doesn’t have a separate Page or Portal for checking of students (NOUN Admission List). So disregard any media disclosing the List of NOUN Admission List or something similar, and do report to us if you can.
Required Documents During NOUN Admission Screening
The documents required during NOUN admission screening for New students clearance are the ORIGINAL and THREE photocopies of the following items:
- NOUN Admission letter
- Proof of ALL REQUIRED payments, such as deposit slips and/or comprehensive print out of all expected payments. (right from the basic form of money, i.e N5,000 to the most recent payment, either normal school fees and/or course registration fees)
- O’level certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Birth certificate or sworn affidavit (not less than 5 years ago)
- Passport Photograph (not more than 3 months)
What to do after being Admitted into NOUN
- Signup at the Nouonline.Net Portal with your student credentials (Matric Number and Password)
- Print admission letters
- Update nouonline profile with a recent passport photograph (How To Upload Your Picture To National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUONLINE) Portal)
- Print your student Identity card (ID Card) (How To Print National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN Student ID Card)
- Pay noun compulsory fee, Course registrations and exams fees.
- Review Noun registrable courses and Register courses for examination.
- Track all noun students programmes and activities to know what to expect each week or month and follow-up accordingly.
- Download noun course materials PDF for your registered courses.
- Get prepared for the noun tutor-marked assignments (TMAs) exercise.
- Check NOUN TMA Timetable updates
- Get NOUN exam past questions when necessary
Questions Related To This Article:
How much is national open university of Nigeria form?
How to gain admission into National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)?
How to apply for National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)?
How to apply for National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Undergraduate?
How to apply for National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Post Graduate?
NOUN Admission Process?
NOUN Admission Requirements?
How to apply for noun university?