Here are the steps you should take if you pay NOUN school fees and is not reflecting on your portal.
How To Solve the Issues of NOUN Fee Payments Not Reflecting on the Noun Portal
1. Visit the Nouonline Portal website www.nouonline.net
2. Login into your student portal account
3. Enter your Noun student login info – Matric no., password and Click ‘Submit’
4. At the Noun Studware, Click on ‘Manage Wallet’ and select ‘ Check wallet payments’
Now, you should be at the wallet payment status page
5. Enter your Nou Student matric number, the RRR generated code and Click ‘Check Wallet Payment’
And this could be the case, saying This RRR not found.
Don’t panic, just return to the Noun site homepage => https://www.nouonline.net/
6. Click on ‘RRR Check’ to confirm your remita payment status
7. Enter your RRR generated code, Choose payment category(wallet funding in most cases) and Click on ‘Check’
Now, you should get a successful transaction message showing:
The Remita Reference Number Amount Paid