This is to inform National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Jos study centre 2019/2020 graduated students that their statement of results are now available for collection at the centre.
SCHEDULED FOR ISSUANCE OF NOUN STATEMENT OF RESULTS
|MONDAY 10th, 17th & 24th August 2020||Social Science and Agricultural Science||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|TUESDAY 11th, 18th & 25th August 2020||Education||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|WEDNESDAY 12th, 19th & 26 August 2020||Management Science and LAW||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|THURSDAY 13th, 20th & 27th August 2020||Science and ARTs||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|FRIDAY 14th, 21st & 28th August 2020||Health Science||9:00 am – 4:00 pm|
1) Only CLEARED graduated students with evidence of will be issued their statement/notification of results.
2) No issuance of statement/notification of the results on PROXY
3) We must all adhere to COVID-19 pandemic REGULATIONS
4) Only graduated students will be ALLOWED to enter the study centre premises accordingly
5) The date scheduled for the issuance of statement/notification of result will be strictly adhered to
6) Duration for this exercise will last from 10th – 28th August 2020
7) Account staff may be in the office on Tuesday and Wednesday during this period to cleared graduated students who were unable to do their clearance
NOUN 2019/2020 GRADUATION LIST
NOUN 2020 Graduation List.
NOUN NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER
Collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for 2019/2020 NOUN Graduands