– National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) NYSC Registration Guidelines.
– NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee
– NOUN NYSC Exclusion Letter 2020
This is to inform all National Open University Nigeria (NOUN) graduands that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduands of the 2019/2020 Convocation is on.
Registration for NYSC exclusion letter will close on 11th August 2020.
NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Students
Kindly follow the guidelines below:
1) Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
3) Click on ‘Mobilization Batch ‘A’, 2020′
4) Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
5) Fill in the required details and click on ‘Continue’
6) Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
7) Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
8) You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
9) Proceed to make Payment.
NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee
NYSC registration fee is #3,000 only
EDUSPORTAL TEAM can help you to process your NYSC Exclusion Letter
Contact us on 08117413104 or See Our Services
Please be informed that the above information is strictly for undergraduate graduands of the 8th and 9th ConvocationDOWNLOAD 2020 NOUN GRADUATION LIST