National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) GST Portal, How to solve GST TMA on elearn.nouedu2.net, NOUN GST TMA solution and how to login to NOUN GST Website.
If you want to solve GST TMA on the National Open University of Nigeria(NOUN) website (nouonline.net) you will see this message Contact email@example.com. CEGS means Centre for Entrepreneurship and General Studies which handles all NOUN GST courses, it was launched in April 2018.
In a communique released to NOUN study
WHAT NOUN STUDENTS CAN DO ON ELEARN
Through the portal (elearn.nouedu2.net), students can access:
- GST Course Materials
- GST Learning Videos
- TMAs and
- Online Facilitation for all courses
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO ELEARN
Guidelines on how to navigate the new GST Portal
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY LOGGED IN, YOU MAY SKIP THIS STEP
1. If it’s your first time logging into elearn, Visit the site via https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login
2. Enter your MATRIC NUMBER (small letters) as your USERNAME (use your matric number e.g nou190000019) and also as your PASSWORD (use your matric number e.g nou190000019) then click Login. The page will load and display: “an administrator has required that you change your password. please change your password to proceed.” When you get the above message, be happy because you are still on d track.
3. Still, enter your matric number in a column showing “current password”
4. Scroll down to locate where it is written password and enter a new password of your choice
5. Underneath, you will see confirm password
Now you have successfully activate your elearn account and Login.
HOW TO RESET GST PORTAL PASSWORD
If you find it difficult to log in to your GST portal after following the procedures stated above, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach a copy of your exam registration slip to the mail. Your GST portal password will be reset within 24hrs.
HOW TO TAKE GST TMA ON ELEARN
Guidelines on how to take GST TMA on elearn.nouedu2.net after successful login
Click the menu button at the top left corner and locate where you will see MY COURSES and click on it.
Now click on one of the GST courses to view the TMA page. A new page will load, locate QUIZ, and beneath you would see a message like:
Tutor Marked Assessment 1 (TMA1) Quiz
Restricted Not available unless The activity Module 1 Course Material is marked complete
Now all you need is to locate the MODULE 1 COURSE MATERIAL and click on it. After doing that, kindly go back and refresh the page, now you can take your TMA.
NOTE: Some may require you to discuss via the discussion forum before you can take your TMA, so just follow the same step of locating the discussion forum, click it and discuss then go back and refresh.
After the above steps, then you can start attempting your GST TMA.
HOW TO ACCESS NOUN GST TMA VIA MOBILE APP
You can access National Open University Of Nigeria GST TMA via mobile app on android phone only.
Steps to access GST TMA on Mobile App
1. Download MOODLE APP via GOOGLE PLAY STORE:
2. Once you have installed it, launch it.
Insert the GST link: 👇🏿
3. Enter your username and password I.e matric no and password..
If it’s your first time, use matric no as username and password. (All small letter)
4. Change your password to your desired choice. Use a simple password ; E.g ade, sule, ayo etc…
5. You should see an overview of your registered GST courses.
Select any of the GST courses you want to attempt and Click to TICK on every box to systematically.
Ensure those box are all ticked.
Until you click on the Module 1,2 course materials you won’t be able to see TMA 1 for any course.
HOW TO CHECK GST TMA SCORES
To check your GST TMA Scores or Grade
Login to your GST portal https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php
After successful login, Click on the picture icon at the top.
Scroll down, you will see GRADE
Click on it
Your GST grade will displayedDOWNLOAD NOUN TMA SOLUTION