National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN TMA Submission Timetable, NOUN TMA Closing Date and Guidelines For 2023_2 Semester
This is to inform New/Returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the management of the University have released NOUN TMA Submission Timetable with the New Guidelines and TMA Opening date/closing date for the 2023_2 Semester Tutor-marked Assignment (TMA).CLICK HERE TO GET SOLVED TMA SOLUTIONS
NOUN TMA Submission Timetable For 2023_2 Semester
|S/N||TMA||Start Date and Time||Closing Date and Time|
|1.||TMA1||9th September, 2023||December 2023 (No Specific Date)|
|2.||TMA2||16th September, 2023||December 2023 (No Specific Date)|
|3.||TMA3||23rd September, 2023||December 2023 (No Specific Date)|
NOUN TMA Guidelines 2023
- All Students can only read and do their TMAs. No printout this time.
- Only a TMA will be available to a student at a time following the TMA timelines provided. This means that no TMA is open-ended. You must do your TMA within that period or risk a zero mark for your TMA.
- You must attempt TMA and exams to receive an end of semester grade for every course registered, this is a standard rule for the university.
- Ideally, a student should pass both TMA and exams to receive a pass mark for the course. Therefore, students should endeavor to do their TMA themselves as TMAs prepare students for their final examinations.
- A student is expected to study the course materials, do TMAs and assignments in the course materials before attempting the online TMAs. Therefore, one (1) question will pop up at a time for the student to attempt before the next question will pop-up. Where the student is not able to attempt, for example, question 1, he/she could click ‘NEXT’ to move to question 2 and so on.
- There are three TMAs per each course registered by a student, a student is expected to attempt all. Each TMA has 10 test items(1-10)
- All TMAs are submitted at https://elearn.nou.edu.ng/