NOUN Exams Timetable – National Open University Of Nigeria(NOUN) Examination Timetable For Good Study Guide (GST) Courses
National Open University of Nigeria(NOUN) Management has released e-exam timetable for Good Study Guide(GST) courses for 2020_1 semester. All NOUN GST courses are e-exams, students taking any of these GST courses (GST102, GST201, GST105, GST302, GST104, GST204, GST103, GST107, GST101, GST203, GST707, GST807) should download the timetable and get prepared for the exam.
Click on the download button below to download NOUN 2020_1 GST Examination Timetable
Good Study Guide(GST) Exam Timetable
Call/WhatsApp:- 08117413104 for e-exam past questions and answers
- Error on course code
Gst202 is on 15th/10/2020 7:30 am
Gst202 which is FUNDAMENTALS OF PEACE STUDIES AND was wrongly inserted as Gst102.
- Abuja Model Study Centre and NURTW students will take exams at another date to be announced, as their examination halls are undergoing major face-lifting.
- GST results will be processed together with 2020_1 physical POP examination to ensure exit candidates who would pass to graduate in the next convocation ceremony.
- The start off time for each session.
- No latecomers should be entertained. Students should arrive the venue at least 30 minutes before start off time on ETT.
- NCDC COVID -19 protocols must be observed by all candidates.
- All examinations are to be taken as scheduled on ETT.
- A minute late is as bad as 2hours lateness (Except where batching is inevitable)
- All session will end (automatically) as on the ETT.
RECOMMENDED:- NOUN E-Exam Tips For Fresher’s