GST302 – Business Creation and Growth, NOUN Students GST302 Business Plan Submission and Presentation Date in 2020_1 Semester
This is to inform all National Open University Of Nigeria(NOUN) students that are offering GST302(Business creation and Growth) that Uploading of GST302 business plan will commence from 1″ April – 30 April 2020 – Presentation date: 4″ May – 3rd June 2020 (Oral defence both physically & virtually).
How To Submit GST302 Business Plan
1. Goto https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php, login and Click on GST 302 on your dashboard
2. After the course page have opened, download and read all your course materials from module 1 to 5
3. Watch the instructional videos from module 1 to 5
4. Prepare your business plan for submission
5. Submit your business plan in submit your enterprise idea based on your zone
6. Book your presentation date and time based on your zone
7. You can make your presentation online or in your incubation centre Link as a guide to making presentation: https://youtu.be/az60xPks2rE
GST302 Business Plan Goal For 2020_1 Semester
NOUN students writing business plan in this semester should focus on the following goals listed below
End Hunger, Achieve food security and improved Nutrition & promote sustainable Agriculture.
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
NEED HELP ON BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP?
Are you bothered about how to write a convincing business plan? ☹️
Don’t worry! Because we have got you covered by focusing on the three Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Call/Whatsapp 08117413104 or SEE OUR SERVICES HERE https://edusportal.com/our-services/