NOUN Procedure For Change of Course/Programme

How to Change Course in National Open University Of Nigeria

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Procedure for Change of Course. How to Change Course in NOUN, NOUN Programme.

Kindly follow the steps below if you need to change your Course/Programme.

  • Download pdf form for change of program
  • Generate 5000 naira remita from
  • Pay in the nearest bank
  • Fill the form and submit to the study center along with the Remita print out from bank, and other necessary credentials such as Admission letter, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB result, Birth certificate and any other certificate for the re-admission to the study center.


Kindly click on the link below to download the change of course/programme form



  1. good dey please am yet to pay for my IT for last semester can i do that this semester?

  2. Good morning sir pls am offering BSc in business adiministration presently 300 level first semester. But I want to change to early child education. Want to find out if Dat is possible and will I have to start a fresh? From 100 level again.

  3. Gd day sir, I secured admission last year. 4 MBA but want to change to educational technology, is it possible. And would I have to pay a fresh school fee

  4. I entered into 200Level with HND in Chemistry /Biochemistry to study B. Sc name yet to appear on graduation List after meeting up with the credit unit for Direct Entry candidate. And I was told my name no longer show as Direct Entry candidate. That I should go back and do all 100Level course again before they could graduate me.
    My question is;
    Where are my files?
    If system fails where is the three files containing my admission letter and credentials?
    What benefit is it to frustrate humans?

    I have written through my centre Director here at Lokoja , with all credentials /documents to support my claim for verification as it was submitted when I enrolled.

    B. sc Chemistry
    direct entry.

    Anyone can help me out, am depressed already and tired. I Need my Notifications of Results this year please for further study.

  5. Please I want to apply for MBA business administration but I already applied for MSC business administration. I am yet to pay for the form, what should I do?

    I hereby write to notify the University (NOUN) of my Entry Level into the university and to effect the change appropriately on my portal.
    MY Name are ONUGWU ERNEST OKONKWO, a student of the faculty of sciences, department of Natural and Applied science, B.Sc Chemistry Program with matric number: NOU144588216.
    I enrolled into the chemistry program with HND in Chemistry/Biochemistry into 200L to study Chemistry.
    The minimum credit unit required for graduation that is on my portal is 120 units instead of 90 units that is required of me as a student who got admitted via direct entry (200 level)
    Sir, please rectify this with immediate effect to facilitate my prompt graduation from the school. The photocopies of my admission letter and other necessary documentation as I supplied when I got admitted qualifying me for Direct Entry Remains intact. Thanks.
    yours sincerely,
    Lokoja centre.

        I am Direct entry student, but the system after migration to new portal not seen me as Direct entry anymore.
        I have written severally through my centre , and my letter is with HOD chemistry. Dr.Ogoko emeka. as I speaks now.
        But I don’t know the progress of the letter and supported documents attached as supplied during my admission time.

        Direct Entry Candidate
        B. sc Chemistry
        Lokoja centre

  7. Good afternoon Sir,
    I am a PGD student and have registered for courses but did not register for exams by mistake. How do I do this now as registration has closed and I have to write exams this semester. Kindly advice me sir.

    Thank you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Back to top button