University of Jos (UNIJOS) is Now Selling Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Admission Screening Form. Unijos Cutoff Mark, Admission Requirements and How to Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME Form
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Jos (UNIJOS) their institution of first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME that the University screening portal will be opened from 5th to 26th August, 2019 for the UTME and the Direct Entry online screenings.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
University Of Jos UTME/JAMB Departmental Cut-Off Marks For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise2. UNIJOS Portal Registration Procedure For Returning Students 2018/2019 Academic Session
UNIJOS Admission Requirements
- All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2019 UTME JAMB examination.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into University of Jos, that there will be an on-line screening exercise from 5th August, 2019 to 26th August, 2019.
Please note that only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Jos as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission. Follow the same procedure as UTME candidates to participate in the screening exercise.
SCREENING DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
- The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
How To Apply For University Of Jos Post UTME Form
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Visit University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login in to their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.
RECOMMENDED:- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2019/2020.