National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) online examination form and Policy for 2020_1 Semester.
DRAFT POLICY FOR ON-DEMAND EXAMINATION IN NATIONAL
OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
- Student must apply for examinations by completing the electronic application form for on-demand Exams
- The student should have done course(s) and examination(s) registration(s) and must have been cleared by the Study Centre Director for the examinations.
- The student should sign an undertaking that he/she is computer literate enough to do virtual exams.
- The student must have interacted with his/her Course Material for a minimum of 8 weeks from the date of course registration. The student must also show evidence that he/she has taken TMA 1-3 for all the courses they are demanding to sit for the examinations.
- There must be a “Preceptor” to supervise the exams wherever the student is taking the exams.
- The Directorate of Examinations and Assessment will determine the date and mode of the examinations.
- The Head of Department (HOD) must have provided Test Items for the courses to be examined.
- All other rules and regulations approved by the University Senate for the conduct of examinations must be adhered to.
Director, Examinations and Assessment
Preview of NOUN Online/Virtual Exam Application Form
click on the download button below to download NOUN ONLINE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM FOR 2020_1 SEMESTER