National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN TMA Submission Timetable, NOUN TMA Closing Date and Guidelines For 2019_2 Academic Session
This is to inform New students / Returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the authorities of the NOUN University has released the New NOUN TMA Submission Timetable with the New Guidelines and TMA Opening date / Closing date for the 2019_2 Tutor-marked Assignment.
New Scheduled For NOUN TMA Submission 2019_2 Semester
NOUN management have released a new timeline for TMA submission.
TMA 3 Submission Timetable
According to the count down released today on nouonline.net, TMA 3 is going to last for 21 days.
TMA 3 START DATE: 25th October, 2019
END DATE: 15th November, 2019
TMA 2 Submission Timetable
TMA 2 is going to last for 22 days according to the countdown on nouonline.net
TMA 2 START DATE: 2nd October, 2019
END DATE: 24th October, 2019
TMA 1 Submission Timetable
According to the count down released yesterday on nouonline.net, TMA 1 is going to last for 20 days, it will close on 23rd of September 2019.
NOUN TMA SUBMISSION TIMETABLE;
|S/N||TMA||Start Date and Time||Closing Date and Time|
|1.||TMA1||1A.M 12th August, 2019||12 Midnight 18th August, 2019|
|2.||TMA2||1A.M 19th August, 2019||12 Midnight 8th September, 2019|
|3.||TMA3||1A.M 9th September, 2019||12 Midnight 4th October, 2019|
Note that there will be no extension after the closure.
NOUN TMA Guidelines 2019
- All Students can only read and do their TMAs. No printout this time.
- Only a TMA will be available to a student at a time following the TMA timelines provided. This means that no TMA is open-ended. You must do your TMA within that period or risk a zero mark for your TMA.
- You must attempt TMA and exams to receive an end of semester grade for every course registered, this is a standard rule for the university.
- Ideally, a student should pass both TMA and exams to receive a pass mark for the course. Therefore, students should endeavor to do their TMA themselves as TMAs prepare students for their final examinations.
- A student is expected to study the course materials, do TMAs and assignments in the course materials before attempting the online TMAs. Therefore, one (1) question will pop up at a time for the student to attempt before the next question will pop-up. Where the student is not able to attempt, for example, question 1, he/she could click ‘NEXT’ to move to question 2 and so on.
- There are three TMAs per each course registered by a student, a student is expected to attempt all. Each TMA has 10 test items(1-10)
RECOMMENDED:- Top 11 Things You Need To Know About NOUN TMA