CIT403 Seminars on Emerging Technologies is a core course for students of National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Faculty Of Science Department of Computer Science and Information Technology.
- NOUN Course Guide: Format For Writing Seminar Paper
- NOUN Course Guide: EDU336 Post Teaching Practice Evaluation & Feedback
Students who are taking this course CIT403 are to follow the instruction below:
CIT403: Seminars on Emerging Technologies
Proposal is here tendered for CIT403: Seminar on Emerging Technology as
1. Each Student is to prepare Term paper (long essay) on any topic in
Emerging Information and Communication Technology.
2. The Term Papers are to be submitted and marked at the
Headquarters by Academic Staff of Computer Science
3. The grades of the marked Term papers will be forwarded to Directorate of Exams and Assessment for processing and documentation.
4. The Term papers should be of this format;
- Font size: 12
- Line spacing: 1.5
- No of pages: 6 pages minimum
- Font type: Times New Roman
- Margin: Left-1 in/ 2.5 cm, Right-1 in/ 2.5 cm
- Top-1 in/ 2.5 cm, Bottom- 1 In/ 2.5 cm
5. Term papers are to be submitted on or before the next examination
5. Structure of the Term papers
3.0 Main Section
i) Students are to indicate Name, Matric NO and Study Centre on the
front page of their paper.
ii) Study Center Directors are to compile the Names of the students,
their Matric. Nos, Title of Paper and the Study Center clear indicated
and submit these list in a CD (soft copy) alongside the cover memo
from the Study Center Director.
iii) JOINT WORK IS NOT ALLOWED.