Lagos State University (LASU) is Now Selling Post-UTME / Direct Entry Admission Screening Form, Admission Requirements, Courses Offered in LASU, LASU Grading Points, Cut off Marks and How to Apply For LASU Admission Application Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 Level) and Direct Entry (200 Level). This ONLINE screening exercise is mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University.
NOTE: All Candidates of Lagos State Origin who chose Lagos State University as First Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored a minimum of 190 are hereby informed that the registration for Indigeneship Verification Exercise for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise has commenced and it is mandatory for all eligible Lagos State Indigenes.
UTME & Direct Entry Requirements.
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2019.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2019 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
List Of Courses Offered in Lagos State University 2019
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Therefore, Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
– Christian Studies
– Islamic Studies
– History & International Studies
– Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
– Arabic Education
– Christian Studies Education
– Islamic Studies Education
– English Education
– French Education
– History Education
– Yoruba Education
– Biology Education
– Chemistry Education
– Mathematics Education
– Physics Education
– Physical & Health Education
– Health Education
– Computer Science Education
– Educational Technology
– Business Education
– Accounting Education
– Educational Management
– Geography Education
– Economics Education
– Political Science Education
4. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
5. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Public Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Business Administration
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
6. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– Mass Communication
– Computer Science
8. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
9. SOCIAL SCIENCES
– Geography & Planning
– Political Science
10. SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering
UNIZIK Postgraduate Courses 2. Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Postgraduate Courses3. Postgraduate Courses Offered In Babcock University4. List Of Courses Offered in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) 2019 5. NOUN Registerable Courses and Cost Estimate For All Levels
Online Screening for all Candidates.
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course.
The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2019/2020 JAMB Brochure available online.
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
The Point grading system is as follows:
O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
TOTAL OBTAINABLE: 50 %
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Twenty Two  days, from Thursday, 1st August to Friday, 16th August 2019 (12 midnight). All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to firstname.lastname@example.org
No member of staff of LASU or any other Third Party is authorised to collect ANY PAYMENT on behalf of LASU. Applicants who ignore this warning do so at their own RISK and LASU will not be liable under any guise. YOU ARE WARNED.
LASU Admission Application Procedures
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit http://screening.lasu.edu.ng/ and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2019/2020 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
a. JAMB Registration Number
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on SUBMIT
This will re-direct the applicant to the LASU Epayment portal:
3. On the LASU Epayment portal, select “Payment for FTU Admission Screening” Complete the textboxes as follow:
4. Matric No/App Form No/UME Reg No: (Enter your UTME/DE Reg No)
- ID Type: (Applicant)
- Campus: (Main)
- Study Type: (Applicant)
- Purpose: (FTU Admission Screening)
- Current Valid Email: (Your Personal Email Address)
- Current Valid Phone No: (Your Personal GSM Number)
Then, click on SUBMIT (This will display your Full Name and Amount due for payment)
Click on SUBMIT (At this stage, a payment INOVICE will be generated showing the Remita RRR code to be used for payment)
Channels of Payment:
Having generated the Remita RRR code, you can make payment [s] with any of the following options:
Clicking on the MAKE PAYMENT box displaying on the invoice
Browse on remita.net and click on PAY AN INVOICE. Here you will make use of the remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
Take the Remita RRR code to the Bank, and effect your payment with the RRR code.
Pay using your internet bank. Select Pay A Bill, and make use of the Remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
You can confirm your successful payment via:
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
* Carefully fill in your personal details as required
* Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
* Save and proceed
* Carefully enter your UTME details
* Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
* Save and proceed
* Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
* Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
* Save and proceed
* Input required O’ Level details
* Save and proceed
* Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
* Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credit Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject.
* Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise.
* Credit Pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
* Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
* Note that any examination taken after July 2019 is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
* Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
* CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
* By ticking the “I CERTIFY” Button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
* Click the “continue” button
* After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
* Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING
RECOMMENDED:- Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2019/2020.