Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2019/2020
Kwara State University (KWASU) is now selling Post-UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session. See below for KWASU cutoff mark, application fee, closing date and registration details for the 2019/2020 Academic Session have been announced.
This is to invite all UTME/DE candidates in the under listed categories for the 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening Registration into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU):
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their choice.
All candidates must have Five (5) O’Level credits in subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
Online registration starts from Tuesday, 11thJune 2019.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000.00) only as Screening Fee.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
- Visit http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- provide your Names
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRMPRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click ““Pay Now””
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay”
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
In addition to all the requirements above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME as set, and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
For further enquiries, possible updates, extensions and additional instructions, visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or please e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08031915699 or for WhatsApp Messages only: 08155498780
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Sunday23rd June, 2019.
NUN Postgraduate School Fees Schedule for 2019/2020 Academic Session
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Download FUTA CBT Examination Time-Table for 1st Semester 2018/19
LMU Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session
UNIJOS Portal Registration Procedure For Returning Students 2018/2019 Academic Session
Commencement of Semester’s Science Practical Exercise (Lagos)
Kirikiri Inmate Enrolls For PhD in Criminology at NOUN
Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) Postgraduate Courses