Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing is Now Selling Form for Basic and General Nursing Programme. Check Below for Procedure on how to get the Admission Form, Admission Requirements, Cost and School Fees For 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Applications are invited for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Schools of Nursing for the Basic and General Nursing programmes for 2019/2020 academic session.
Registration Commences from Monday 17th June to Friday 5th July, 2019 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2019 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
REGISTRATION / PROCESSING FEES
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Commitcee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
Saturday 20th July, 2019.