The Nigerian Law School Fees, NLS school fees schedule for Special Remedial Nigerian students, Special Remedial Fees for Foreign students, Nigerian Law School Acceptance fee and How to Pay Nigerian LAW school fees.
The Nigerian Law school fees for the fresh academic session has been released by the authorities of the law school, This information is for fresh students who after acquiring their first degree in Law (LLB) in any of the recognized institutions in Nigeria and aspire to major in any of the other branches.
BREAKDOWN OF NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL (NLS) FEES SCHEDULE
- Special Remedial School fees for Nigerian students – N250,000.
- Special Remedial Fees for Foreign students – N650,000
- NLS Acceptance fee – N20,000.
- Verification of Result – 5,000.00
- Breakdown of Result – N2,500.00
- Call to Bar Processing Fees – N30,000.00
- Certified True Copy of document – N3,000.00
- Identity Card – N1,500.00
- Introduction Letter – N2,000.00
- Loss of Certificate – N5,000.00
- Tuition = N10,000
- Hostel Accommodation = N30,000
- Hotel Caution Deposit = N10,000
- Term Dinners = N12,000
- Cocktails = N12,000
- Library Development = N30,000
- Sports and Recreation Facilities = N5,000
- The Nigerian Law & Practice Journal = N7,000
- Examination Bar Part II = N25,000
- Course Materials = N20,000
- Development Levy = N20,000
- Student Year Book = N4,000
- Identity Card = N1,000
- Postages by Courier = N2,000
- Medical Registration = N10,000
- V-Sat and Info Tech = N30,000
- Insurance = N5,000
- E-Handbook (CD-ROM) = N3,000
- Facilities Maintenance = N33,000
- Quality Assurance = N15,000
- Security Services = N15,000
HOW TO PAY NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL FEES
Students are expected to make payment via REMITA/CBN Payment Gateway
- Name of MDA: Council of Legal Education
- Name of Service/Purpose: Bar Part I Nigerian
- Amount: N220,000
- Payers Full Name:
- Payers Email:
- Payers Phone Number:
Candidates are expected to make a direct payment deposit to the following account details below:
- Name of Account: Council of Legal Education
- Beneficiary: Council of Legal Education, Nigerian Law School
- Account No: 100367-USD-CLBANK-82
- Banker: First Bank UK Limited
- Bank Address: 28 Finsbury Circus London EC2M 7DT
- IBAN NO: GB79FBN140520410036739
- SWIFT: FBNIGB2L
- Amount/Currency: 2,000 USD
N:B: Any Applicant who is not on either Full Admission or Provisional Admission but pays school fees forfeits the whole amount paid to the Council of Legal Education.
All Students both Nigerian and Foreign Students are to follow the guidelines above for payment procedures:
Please Pay Only to the Council of Legal Education and Generate Your Remita Invoice Yourself.
The Nigerian Law School School Fees for Nigerians and Foreigners has been specified above and Must Paid With the RRR Number.
Only Applicants on Full Admission or Provisional Admission Should Generate Remita Invoice.
Do Not Pay to the Campus Account of Any Law School.
Any Applicant Who is Not on Full Admission or Provisional Admission but Paid School Fees Forfeits the Whole Amount Paid.