Bauchi State University, BASU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise Application Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. BASU Post UTME Form, Courses Offered, Admission Requirements, How to Apply and BASU Cut-off Mark 2019.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session.
RECOMMENDED:- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
BASU Post UTME Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and have scored 160 points and above in the UTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply For Bauchi State University BASU Post UTME Form.
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
2. Create account
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
RECOMMENDED: Universities Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2019/2020