According to NOUN 2020 academic calendar, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) 19th matriculation ceremony for newly admitted undergraduate and postgraduate students was earlier scheduled to hold on 21st March 2020.
Today, the Directorate of NOUN hereby wishes to notify 2020 admitted students, their sponsors/parents, well-wishers, as well as members of the general public about the reschedule date for 19th Matriculation Ceremony, to officially usher in the new students in all Study Centres across Nigeria.
So, we write to inform you that the 19th NOUN matriculation ceremony for the Newly Admitted students of the National Open University of Nigeria has been rescheduled as follow:
Orientation Date: Friday, 3rd April 2020
Matriculation Date: Saturday, 4th April 2020
Venue: All NOUN study Centers in Nigeria
NOUN Matriculation Gowns Collection for 2020 New Students
This is to bring to your notice on the collection of matriculation gowns for the forthcoming Noun 20th matriculation ceremony slated to hold on the 4th of April 2020.
Therefore, The date for collection of matriculation gowns would be communicated to all students soon (before the commencement orientation program).
NOUN Requirement Collection of Matriculation Gowns
- All students are expected to come with their printed Admission letters and Course registration forms.
- The academic gowns are to be returned after the matriculation
- Most study centres may ask for a token at the point of collection of gowns and refund it when you returned the matric gowns.
- There shall be sanctions for any damages done to the collected gowns and matriculation caps.
What You Need To Know About NOUN 19th Matriculation Ceremony
- All New students should endeavour to enquire “when” and “how” to obtain their matriculation gown and don’t forget to fill the National Open University OATH form shared at the Noun matriculation ground.
- Most study centres may ask for a fee while collecting the students’ matriculation gown, and Failure to return the NOUN matriculation gown after the scheduled date attracts a fee of N5,000.
- With that been said, Attending the NOUN 19th matriculation ceremony is very important. It will be full of fun with the NOUN Vice-chancellor, Academic staff, and school course mates. Moreover, you may come along with your friends and family if you can.