GST302 – Business Creation and Growth, NOUN Students GST302 Business Plan Submission and Presentation Date in 2021_1 Semester
This is to inform all National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) students that are offering GST302 (Business creation and Growth) that the Uploading and Presentation of GST302 business plan will commence from 26th April 2021 – 30th May 2021. The presentation of the business proposal will be carried out in two forms:- Physical presentation at the Incubation centres office and an Online presentation on the zoom platform as soon as they upload their business plan.
How To Submit GST302 Business Plan
- Go to https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php, login and Click on GST 302 on your dashboard
- After the course page have opened, download and read all your course materials from module 1 to 5
- Watch the instructional videos from module 1 to 5
- Prepare your business plan for submission
- Submit your business plan based on your zone
- Book your presentation date and time based on your zone
- You can make your presentation online or at your incubation centre Link as a guide to making a presentation: https://youtu.be/az60xPks2rE
GST302 Business Plan Goal For 2021_1 Semester
NOUN students writing a business plan in this semester should focus on the following goals listed below
GOAL I AND II ARE FOR SOUTH WEST STUDENTS
End Hunger, Achieve food security and improved Nutrition & promote sustainable Agriculture.
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
These two (2) SDGs will be the focus of their Enterprise Idea Presentation and there will be strict adherence to the specific goal 2 and 8 SDG products/Services.
Click on the link below to learn about SDG Goals
GOAL 9 AND 12 ARE FOR NORTH STUDENTS
Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure.
Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and production.
NEED HELP ON BUSINESS PLAN WRITE UP?
Are you bothered about how to write a convincing business plan? ☹️
Don’t worry! Because we have got you covered by focusing on the three Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Call/Whatsapp 08117413104 or SEE OUR SERVICES HERE https://edusportal.com/our-services/