“Lagos State Government Ministry Of Agriculture, Agriculture-Based Youth Empowerment Scheme (Agric-Yes) Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (L.A.P) Application For Admission Into A One-Month Intensive Training Programme for 2020.”
In line with the T.H.E.M.E.S. agenda of the Lagos State Government to ensure Food Security and food self sufficiency, the Ministry of Agriculture is organizing a one month training programme to improve capacity, create wealth and employment in the agricultural value chains namely: Poultry, Piggery, Aquaculture and Vegetables for suitably qualified candidates.
Successful candidates for the Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (Lap) training have the opportunity of mentorship by successful professionals in the agricultural space, empowerment by the government and networking for better marketing of farm products.
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY
1. Passion for agriculture
2. Minimum of senior secondary school certificate
3. Satisfactory physical/health condition
4. Between the age of 18 – 35 for men and 18 – 55 for women.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are available free of charge at the following locations:
1. Ministry of Agriculture Block 23, Room 009, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
2. Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Poka, Epe, Lagos State
3. Lagos State Agricultural Development Authority, Oko-Oba, Agege, Lagos
4. Lagos State Agricultural Inputs Supply Authority, Ojo
5. Lagos State Agricultural Inputs Supply Authority, Odogunyan, Ikorodu
6. Coconut House, Mowo, Badagry
7. Ministry of Agriculture, Area Office, Ajah, Eti-Osa
Completed forms should be submitted with copies of credentials (including LASRRA Card, Birth Certificate, ID Card, School Documents) to any of the locations listed above on or before Friday, 10th January, 2020.
For further enquiries, please call 08023688605 or 08023167496
For interested persons in the Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (L.A.P) kindly find attached a specimen of the application form